Saturday, October 6, 2012

Two Point Five!

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is our living prophet, and that he speaks the word of God.  I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and that he restored the gospel.  I know that the scriptures are true, and that by truely studying them we can come closer to our Savior and Heavenly Father, and come to a better understanding of the gospel.  I know that families can be together forever, and I know that my family will be.  I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know who I am.  I know that Christ always knows what I am going through and how I feel, and that because of this he always knows how to help.  I know that Heavenly Father loves me and mores know about me than I know about myself.  I know that He has plan for me.  I know that he loves me.  I know that Christ was the perfect example, and that by following in his footsteps I will be able to live with Him and Heavenly Father again.  I know that the Holy Ghost is a gift from God, to help guide and comfort me.  I know that by living righteously, the Holy Ghost can be my constant compainion.  I know that I am a daughter of God.

In two and a half years, I have the priviledge of serving an LDS mission.  In two and a half years, I will be leaving my family behind for eighteen months, so other families can be together forever. I love the gospel, and know that it is true.  The gospel brings me peace and joy throughout my life, and I cannot wait to share it with others, so they can feel that same peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment