Saturday, February 18, 2012

Late Night at the Church

 So we have the best bishop ever!  We went to a our Lehi basketball game against Lone Peak, which we lost, 58 to 38, but who cares right?  After, Kayli, Zakk, Jordan, Braden, and I were able to go to the church at 9:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. to play some basketball and hang out!  We got there and there were yellow and blue balloons, however, most of them were on the ceiling because they had floated up, but there were two on the ground, so Kayli and I had to take pictures with them!  









We also played some attempted basketball, considering we are not all that good at any sport, and because of this, when we played PIG with the guys, we were the first ones out.  



We also just enjoyed taking pictures of ourselves, and our eyes.......!






















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was! You should join us sometime! If your parents will let you go to the church around 9......:D

      Delete
    2. They will!!! If I'm ever home again in my life.

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, well my life has been captured by homework.....I just have no time for anything else lately...hahaha

      Delete